Hi, I am Birgitte
Always in the midst of some creative project. Mostly photography, but I do love sewing, cooking and gardening as well. I was not always a photographer - it happened because our family moved abroad and moved around quite a bit. Before that I used to work with e-learning, IT and project management. Now I cannot imagine doing anything else. I love working on my own artistic projects and creating artworks for people. Portraiture gives me the opportunity to connect with lots of people and I really enjoy working with people to create something special for them. I specialise in painterly, dramatic and conceptual portraiture and love to experiment with manual and creative lenses.
Contact me below if you would like to work with me.
- Portrait Now! Nordic portrait exhibition at Frederiksborg Castle, Hillerød, May-July 2021. Ljungbergmuseet in Sweden Oct-Nov 2021.
- Kunst i pinsen. POP-UP Galleri in Hvalsø. May 2021
- Photography project for interior decoration project 2019. CLAVIS Schoolbuilding in Copenhagen in collaboration with artist Christella Bamford.
- May 2017, Makers of Marin Series exhibition together with Chloe Lagier at Noci, Mill Valley, CA, US. (www.focusnomore.com)
- Jan 2017. Participation in O'Hanlon Photography Group Show, Bank Of Marin, Mill Valley, CA, US.
- Dec. 3 - Feb. 17 2017. Participation in the Holiday Group Show at The Imageflow, Mill Valley, CA, US
- Dec 2015, Landscape photos at Peets Coffee, Mill Valley, CA, US
- October 1–22, 2015, Participation in the O'Hanlon Center for the Arts show "Photography: Elements" juried by Stuart Schwartz (The ImageFlow), Mill Valley, Ca, US
- 24th-28th of April 2013. Blackall Studios, London. ECLECTIQUE. Exhibition by the London School of Photography Students.
Sankt Ibs vej 11, Roskilde, denmark